Radio Inspire

How To Learn Sign Language

Browsing:

Tag: Media

Global Communication and Media | NYU Steinhardt Department of Media, Culture, and Communication

Global Communication and Media | NYU Steinhardt Department of Media, Culture, and Communication

The broad rubric of this area would be an approach to media studies that locates contemporary media practices, technologies, cultural flows within the historical context of capitalism, of colonialism, of unequal conditions of modernity and democracy. My own work is Read more…


Media and Communication at RMIT University

Media and Communication at RMIT University

>>EMMA: Hi, I’m Emma and I study in the School of Media and Communication at RMIT, Melbourne Australia, and I’m here to show you all the amazing things RMIT has to offer you. Our students produce some of the best Read more…


What is HTML HyperText Markup Language?

What is HTML HyperText Markup Language?

Hello World! My name is Unique ID And my name is… But you may call me ID And you can call me.. Today I would like to talk about HTML ID, what is HTML? Who are you? My name is Read more…


The Impact of Social Media on Politics, Culture, and Scholarly Communication

The Impact of Social Media on Politics, Culture, and Scholarly Communication

Master of Marketing Communications

Master of Marketing Communications

The reason why we want to put both marketing and communications together in a degree is actually because of the way that industry has changed, so now there’s more of an impetus for people to be able to tell compelling Read more…


How communication influences treatment outcomes

How communication influences treatment outcomes

When we look at communication and message delivery they say only 7% of the message that’s delivered is actually determined by the words that we say. The other 93% is actually our tone, our body posturing, and our eye contact. Read more…


Master of Global Media Communication

Master of Global Media Communication

The Master of Global Media Communication is a degree that trains future professionals in these transformative industries, equips them with key skills in understanding the audiences, the user’s, the societies the users are coming from, the policy framework that governs Read more…


Media Communications at Humber

Media Communications at Humber

[music plays throughout] [Hayley] I chose the Media Communications program at Humber because when I was looking through the different descriptions of all the courses we were gonna be taking, it was really exactly what I wanted. I wanted something Read more…


TEDxBayArea 12/08/11-Elsa Kim-Learning Language Through Motion

TEDxBayArea 12/08/11-Elsa Kim-Learning Language Through Motion

Translator: Cesar Guadarrama Reviewer: Peter van de Ven Hi, everyone. That’s loud! Imagine that you’re ten years old, you’re a little bit shorter than you’re now, you’re a little bit less stylish, but you’re ten years old, and you’re in Read more…


The secret language of flowers | Heather Whitney | TEDxSalford

The secret language of flowers | Heather Whitney | TEDxSalford

Translator: Chelsea Esterline Reviewer: Ivana Krivokuća Thank you very much. So far today, we’ve had talks that have come from the depths of the Amazon to space stations, to talking about neutrinos that have come from supernova. I’m actually going Read more…